Our skills development training objectives are:
- Build confidence amongst individuals and the group
- Productivity leading to measurable results
- Supporting people to begin a personal journey which goes beyond the training, focusing on positive change.
The Skills Development Training areas are largely in 4 parts:
- Energisers and Team Building: InspirEngage holds one of the most expansive collections of energisers and team building exercises, collated over the years from various corners of the world.
- Leadership Skills: Are leaders born or made? Were you born a leader- only one way to find out! What are the dimensions of leadership? We utilise thought provoking activities to bring out natural leadership qualities.
- Project Management Skills: Any project or engagement activity requires the basic knowledge of project management. This segment includes physically going through the Project Management Cycle, in-room application by beginning to strategise their projects, as well as covering stakeholder engagement and successful partnership development.
- Communication Skills: Fundamental to any part of life. We cover communication in its broadest sense: Speaking, Observing, Body Language and Listening. What makes a good presentation? Who are the well known good and bad speakers, and why? By in-room application, the trainees will then devise, practice and deliver their own creative presentations.