The UK’s First Complete Social Enterprise Programme For Primary Schools
Primary Revolution is InspirEngage’s latest initiative and is aimed at Primary School students aged 4-11, bringing a new twist to enterprise education. Think; Skills + Enterprise + Good Cause!
Primary Revolution is UK’s first complete social enterprise programme for primary schools. This innovative programme helps students to:
- Develop essential life skills through the InspirEngage Bootcamp modules
- Supports them in using and applying their skills in real-life scenarios in a cross-curricular way,
- Helps improve their local community (giving their learning a valuable purpose), putting primary schools on the community map!
At a time when being innovative and developing life skills is valued more than ever, it’s vital that we support this in children. If we can do this and at the same time also contribute to improving local communities, then surely that’s the winning combination – putting Primary Schools on the community map. Primary Revolution helps primary schools to build social enterprise into the curriculum or run social enterprise weeks for students. The students will develop their skills, learn about enterprise that benefits communities. They will run real social enterprise initiatives, generating a profit that’s invested into a good cause.
The Primary Revolution can be delivered over an academic year, over 1 week or several days over the academic year. We will work with the school to draw a detailed plan of action that is bespoke to their objectives and students.
What makes Primary Revolution unique?
- It’s the UK’s first complete social enterprise programme designed specifically for primary schools
- Primary schools can opt for a teacher training on social enterprise to begin the programme
- The programme is fronted by BBC ‘The Apprentice’ first ever social entrepreneur candidate, Melody Hossaini
- The Revolution will be televised! – the schools can opt for a video made of their programme on our channel!
- The Primary Revolution can either be delivered in-person at the school or by interactive videos. We can also train the teachers and licence the programme out.