Is InspirEngage for you?
You may have read the work we do and wondered whether our work would be suited to you. We have an extremely broad client base. The best thing is always to contact me directly on email@example.com and have a chat to see what we can do.
Our expertise include:
- Business development For corporates or training for young people
- Youth engagement Supporting youth engagement efforts, building frameworks for engagement, youth consultation and projects
- Increase Employability Supporting young people to get back into work, skills, Training, CV, Vision, Strategising
- Conceptualisation Ideas, branding, creative thinking
- Delivery of Skills Development Training Includes Leadership, Project Management, Business Development, Communication, Identity building, Train the Trainer
- Climate Change training and projects What is climate change? What actions can businesses and young people take?
- Corporate Training Team Building, Creative thinking, Leadership, Strategising, Communication
- Public Speaking and Key-notes To inspire, mobilise and inform
- Mentoring / Coaching For young people, organisations or businesses
- Presenting, Facilitating and Chairing TV, radio, events, debates, Q&A
- International Relations Building international rapport, engagement and creating opportunity
- Creative expression Music, poetry, arts
- Team / Sport motivation Creative team-building exercises and team identification and values
- Cultural exchanges and Learning Cross-cultural learning, embracing, utilising and celebrating differences
Our Clients could include:
- Youth organisations Training, engagement with the less-engaged youth groups and communities
- Youth business organisations Business development training, business mentorship finders, InspirEnterprise
- Local Authorities Working with youth offenders, young carers and other groups to provide support, confidence building and /or focus
- Job Centres and Career Advising bodies Skills development training, coaching, mentoring, business development
- Government departments BIS, DCFS, DECC, FCO, EHRC, DCMS etc to support in reaching aims
- Corporates CSR, youth engagement or training for your own internal staff
- Schools To deliver public speaking and training or developing youth engagement frameworks such as effective school councils
- Prisons Clients in the past- leadership and motivational training
- Women encouraging organisations As female trainer, encouraging females into business and sharing challenges faced
- Ethnic minority projects Working and supporting young people from ethnic minorities to overcome the challenges they face
- Muslim organisations Useful for young female Muslims to have a female trainer, community cohesion and identity
- United Nations bodies Current client on global projects such as climate change
- Individual and Sporting teams 2012 initiatives, teams, sporting individuals, leisure clubs, health organisations
- Cultural organisations Cultural learning, exchange and cohesion
- Other For running of events, projects, training, facilitation etc.
The lists aren’t exclusive so get in touch. We are also always looking for new partnerships and challenges!