InspirEngage International is able to offer a wide array of innovative services, covering:
- InspirEngage Skills Bootcamps
- Apprentice-style Enterprise Days
- Interactive public speaking on a range of subjects
- Coaching and mentoring programmes
- Startups and Stilettos’ – raising the aspirations of girls and women
- Career services
- Professional development for adults
To enquire about services not listed, we’re happy to have a chat- drop us a line on info@inspirEngage.com
Life Skills | Enterprise | Employability
Life isn’t about finding yourself- it’s about creating yourself.
InspirEngage Skills Bootcamps are innovative life-long learning workshops supporting young people into employment and enterprise, but ultimately for them to develop a sense of identity and raised confidence. The participants complete a set of interactive modules, which are tailor designed to suit specific needs and objectives.
Why it is recommended for young people
It’s essential that young people receive holistic education that prepares them for adult life. Although formal education is vital, all the A*s in the world do not necessarily build confidence, prepare them for a successful interview, or encourage an innovative approach to achieving goals.
With 14 years experience in the youth sector, InspirEngage has developed a cutting-edge approach to Skills Training. We aim to provoke thought by challenging status-quo, always train using exploratory learning to encourage individual development.
The Bootcamps have been delivered in over 50 different countries, to people of all cultures. We have carefully designed them with young people shaping what we deliver with our final models based on proven success.
InspirEngage always works to ‘in-room-application’, meaning the learning is applied and used within the room as opposed to going away, with your training materials gathering dust, wondering how to apply it!
How it works
Simple – Tell us your end objective, choose the modules you want and we will tailor design it! Bootcamps can include up to 40 students and can run on compressed full day training or weekly sessions, depending on what suits you.
Bootcamp Modules to choose from:
- Identity and Personal Branding
- Leadership and Confidence
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Social Engagement and marketing
- How to Change the World- social development
- Adopting a positive mindset
- Cultural exchange and embracing differences
- Team Building
- Career Mapping
- Job Hunting Strategies
- Interview Coaching
- Exam Revision Bootcamps
Contact us on info@inspirEngage.com for all enquires
Inspiring and Engaging with Impact!
Whether a speech day, assembly or award evening, InspirEngage can provide you with a speaker who is passionate and engaging.
We’re not a believer in one-way speeches, instead InspirEngage Founder & CEO and former Apprentice candidate, Melody Hossaini speaks on various topics using interactive methods and mini-exercises to provoke thought, challenge status quo and share useful tips for achieving a vision.
Melody has spoken to varied audiences in over 50 countries around the world, always keen to open up dialogues and take questions.
Just a selection of topics we offer:
- Melody Hossaini – a personal story: from war to peace implementation, starting her career aged 13
- The Apprentice – The experience, lessons learned and the juicy secrets!
- Overcoming challenges and fears
- Leadership – the confidence game
- Aspiring young entrepreneurs – tips for success
- Focus and exam revision bootcamp
- Planning and acheiving your goals
- Adopting a winning mindset leading to results
- How to Change the World – Aim high!
One of our presentations in highest demand, delivered globally for clients such as the UN, is ‘How to Change the World.’ Have a glance at testimonials to see the feedback given.
To book Melody Hossaini or to have a chat about your requirements, please email info@inspirEngage.com
Supportive, Flexible and Innovative!
We are able to lend our knowledge and expertise in the form of various services, in order to support you and your organisation to reach your goals.
We have expertise in:
- Youth Engagement
- Project Management
- Facilitation/ Chairing/ Moderating
- Climate Change (Al Gore training, Youth climate policy, Climate skills development)
- International Relations
- Policy development and influence
- Cultural exchange and learning
Sound interesting? Then get in touch!